Mergers & Acquisitions
Aditxt, Inc. (NasdaqCM: ADTX)
Former Attorney General of Louisiana Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC (“KSF”) are investigating the proposed sale of AiPharma Group Ltd. to Aditxt, Inc. (“the Company”) (NasdaqCM: ADTX). Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Aditxt will first acquire 9.5% of the issued and outstanding equity interests in AiPharma in exchange for the issuance of approximately 4.8 million shares of common stock of Aditxt and a cash payment of $250,000. Aditxt would then acquire the remaining 90.5% of the issued and outstanding equity interests in AiPharma in exchange for the issuance of approximately 39.9 million shares of common stock of Aditxt and a cash payment of $250,000 at a secondary closing. KSF is seeking to determine whether the merger and the process that led to it are adequate and fair to the Company’s shareholders.
If you believe that this transaction undervalues the Company and/or if you would like to discuss your legal rights regarding the proposed sale, you may, without obligation or cost to you, e-mail or call KSF Managing Partner Lewis S. Kahn (email@example.com) toll free at any time at 855-768-1857, or fill out the form on this page.