Mr. Fetter is an associate attorney at KSF and primarily focuses on securities litigation.
Prior to joining KSF, Mr. Fetter was an associate at a prominent civil rights law firm in Baltimore, Maryland. Mr. Fetter clerked on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit for the Honorable Albert Diaz. Mr. Fetter also worked as an associate at a AmLaw100 firm, where he focused on commercial litigation, products liability, and ADA compliance.
Mr. Fetter graduated magna cum laude and Order of the Coif from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, where he was an executive articles editor for the Ohio State Law Journal. During his time in law school, Mr. Fetter served as an extern at the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and the Ohio Supreme Court. Mr. Fetter was also a legal intern at Disability Rights Ohio and a summer associate at an AmLaw100 firm. Mr. Fetter also served as a nonvoting board member for the ACLU of Ohio. Mr. Fetter received his undergraduate degree from Emory University and a Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of Notre Dame.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, 2018, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, 2013, Ph.D. in Political Science
- Emory University, 2005, B.A.
- North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan